Idvorsky Laboratories has been designated since June 2015 as Serbian Conformity Assessment Body to issuing Certificates of Conformity mandatory for import of R&TT equipment and placing on the Serbian market, pursuit to Rulebook on radio equipment and telecommunications terminal equipment (Official Gazette of Republic of Serbia No. 11/2012).
We provide examination of technical documentation and the Certificate of Conformity issuing for radio equipment and other wireless electrical/electronic devices operate in unlicensed ISM bands, SRD and IT equipment.
Examples of such devices are:
- Laptop, notebook and tablet with WiFi(WLAN)/ Bluetooth (without GSM/2G, UMTS/3G and LTE/4G) and desktop PC with WLAN cards
- Wireless mouse, keyboard, printer, scanner, router, headphone, and other peripherals with WLAN or Bluetooth
- LCD TV and monitor with WiFi/WLAN internet connection
- Home appliances with WiFi/WLAN internet connection (refrigerators, air conditioner, washing machine…)
- Car radio receiver with Bluetooth, car alarm operates in ISM bands, car GPS device with Bluetooth
- Digital or movie camera, music audio device, wireless microphone or speakers, gaming console with WLAN or/and Bluetooth
- RFID/NFC access control or surveillance system, social alarms
- Lightning controllers and HBE systems with wireless communication in ISM bands
- SRD personal medical devices, hearing aid etc.
We DO NOT provide conformity assessment for:
- Mobile phones 2G (900/1800 MHz), 3G (UMTS) i 4G (LTE) with or without WiFi/BT
- Professional radio equipment for radio and TV broadcasting, TT, mobile base station and associated equipment
- DECT phones
- All other radio equipment operates in licensed bands
(Regulatory Agency for Electronic Communications and postal services (RATEL) is solely Serbian designated body for the above kinds of radio equipment.)
Information about our designation, register of certified products, certification process, necessary instructions and guides for user are posted on this webpage in section ‘Instructions, Forms and Documents’.
Also, you can find more details about our certification prices, general terms for certification and procedure for complaints at the page Certification.